Written on Modified on
Elsner Elektronik News
Weather station Suntracer RS485 pro.
A weather station on the building must provide reliable and precise weather data as a basis for building automation. The new Suntracer RS485 pro records data such as wind direction and humidity, making it the professional sensor system for high-quality smart homes and smart buildings.
- RS485 data communication for reading and further processing with a terminal device such as PLC, PC or microcontroller.
- Wind speed and wind direction are measured by ultrasound.
- Rain and snow are detected. The measuring elements are heated so that dew and fog do not trigger a precipitation signal.
- The brightness is determined by five sensors that are oriented differently. Regardless of whether the sun is low or high, the highest currently measured brightness value is output.
- The position of the sun for precise shading control is calculated from the GPS signal received.
- The temperature is the basis for heat- and frost protection functions.
- Humidity is measured and the dew point is calculated, which helps to prevent condensation.
- The air pressure is also recorded