Implementation of a well-designed master plan leads to momentous results in business. However, it is challenging to change a running operation even when the objectives are clear. The people involved may not have the experience to drive it or track the follow-up activities. At SourceItRight, we help our clients implement projects through the Project Management Office (PMO), business process audit and development, analyst, managers, and executives’ support.
Project Management Office (PMO)
Implementing a new strategy in a running business operation is quite challenging. SourceItRight is a team of problem solvers, and we help companies manage this process from project change management to execution. We define the tasks and goals for the internal teams of our clients. We can also help set up governance strategies, track progress, and coordinate activities. We will ensure your project is within budget, meets deadlines and quality expectations.
- Developing a master plan.
- Development of a well-defined project strategy.
- Project governance strategy, development, and managing internal teams.
- Coordinating and tracking the implementation activities.
- Risk analysis and mitigation.
- Project management handover.
Business process audit and development
We help identify and tailor our solutions using a three-step process. First, we analyze the existing systems and find any bottlenecks. The next step is to consult with all stakeholders and develop a master plan that solves our client’s needs. Last, we implement a solution and continuously fine-tune it to achieve the greatest possible benefits.
- Audit the existing process.
- Identifying any bottlenecks.
- Develop a master plan.
- Implementation and training.