Written on Modified on
Bosch Security News
Now launched featuring new integration options and security improvements.
Access Management System 4.0
We are proud to announce the launch of Access Management System 4.0. This new version comes with many new integration options, and is more secure than ever.
More integration possibilities, thus allowing for various new features like:
- Biometric verification
- License plate recognition
- Elevator dispatch systems
- Key management systems
- Offline locks compatibility (only in Germany)
More convenience and time saving for end-customers
- Gated parking lots can easily be accessed using a license plate recognition system
- Gain access to secured areas without the need for cards, using the new touchless biometric readers
- Visitors and employees can get elevators assigned based on their authorizations, providing fast and secure transits for high buildings
- Gain easy access to remote doors equipped with offline locks (only in Germany).
Better protected and safer buildings for security managers
- Doors can now be secured with biometric readers and remote doors can be equipped with offline locks (only in Germany)
- The system is much better protected against cyber-attacks thanks to better encrypted communication using AES-256 between Access Modular Controller and Master Access Controller server software.
More opportunities to upsell Access Management System for system integrators
- More systems can be migrated from Access Professional Edition (APE) to Access Management System
- New possibilities for using biometric verification
- Access Management System can be extended with key management and elevator dispatch systems
- Access Management System can now be added to larger B/G series intrusion systems of up to 50 panels (500 for user management).
Building Integration System 4.9.1
The Building Integration System 4.9.1 update features further enhancements in usability and alarm handling for the Smart Client. There will also be security improvements and support of Microsoft Edge browser for the Classic Client.
- The Classic Client now runs also on Microsoft Edge browser (alternatively to Internet Explorer)
- The system is more secure thanks to better encrypted communication using AES-256 between Access Modular Controller and Master Access Controller server software
- Updated integration between Milestone Video Management System and Building Integration System
- Smart Client is now easier to work with thanks to some major updates like the adding of device overview, usability and alarm handling improvements