Written on Modified on
The KEBA eMobility App will be available for download in the App Stores in just a few weeks. We are looking for testers so that it will then work perfectly for all KEBA wallbox users.
More access, transparency and control
The new KEBA eMobility App will be the digital service for users of KeContact P30 With this app, you will obtain full control over your c-series, x-series or the new company car wallbox.
Once loaded onto your mobile phone, the KEBA eMobility app offers you a multitude of advantages. Here’s how you can:
- View the current status of your Wallbox
- Start and stop charging processes
- View all the details and real-time data (time, energy, power, current, etc.) of the current charging process
- Retrieve information about past loading sessions
- Set the maximum charging power
- Use extensive configuration options
- Manage all RFID cards (only possible for x-series & company car wallboxes at the moment)
- And much more…
We will not only continuously update and improve our app during the test phase. Even after the official launch in a few weeks, we will continue to expand the range of functions of our KEBA eMobility App and incorporate your feedback. Stay tuned!
Become a (beta) tester now!
We invite you to test the KEBA eMobility App before its official release. This gives you the opportunity to put all functions through their paces and give the app the finishing touches.
In order to be able to test the KEBA eMobility App, you need a KeContact P30 x-series, c-series or company car wallbox and a smartphone with iOS or Android.
Test with iOS
Download the Testflight by clicking on the button below
Follow step-by-step instructions in Testflight
Give feedback directly via Testflight
Test with Android
Download the KEBA eMobility App by clicking on the button below
Give feedback directly in the Play Store